Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Guide Part 1 : Home

Well, it's that time of the year again! Hard to believe we are already in full holiday mode and so here comes my Gift Guide! What better a way to start the 2013 series than with yummy treats for the Home! Hope you enjoy, find some inspiration and don't forget to check back for guides to gifts for Him, Her and new this year Pets. 



1. Colourful Honeycomb Coasters from Leif Shop. I love a little bit of colour in a home accessory, especially when it's in a pixilated pattern, and these hand-painted coasters offer just that bit of punch to your coffee table.
2. Teacup and Small Tray.  This simple yet extremely elegant set would be perfect for a spot of afternoon tea!
3. Almoco Copper Flatware. This year has been one of brass and copper in the world of interiors and I just love the little edge this cutlery gives.  
4. Grey Felt Storage Bin from DWR. I just love the simplicity of the design, durability of material and really can picture this in any interior.
5. Brushtroke Glasses. In a colour palette designed by Le Corbusier, these glasses are produced by Lobmeyr and are to me, perfection.
6. Restorations Hardware Italian Tipped Sheets. I love these - the simple edge detail adds a little contemporary twist without losing the crisp clean look of white linens.


2 comments:

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...