Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Colours of Spring - Yellow

For me spring is all about being bright.  The sun is shining more than it has all winter, everyone seems to have a smile on their face as the weather is getting warmer, and we try colours that haven't come out in months.  Well for me the same goes for interiors.  As most of you know I am a designer with modern tendencies and I tend to like simple interiors that generally lean on the more monochromatic side than bright and bubbly. This season however I am loving what pops of yellow seem to be doing to interiors. Whether used as an accent colour on a wall, or a piece of furniture in a corner, yellow not only seems to brighten these interiors, but my day as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...