Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome to the 2013 Homies



Canoe Design has been nominated again by the amazing Apartment Therapy community for their Homies Award 2013 in the category of Best Home Design & Inspiration Blog.   I am so flattered and offer everyone a huge THANK YOU!

So, if you have a moment, and are so inclined to cast your in Canoe Designs favour, please visit Apartment Therapy here to sign in and cast your vote.  Voting will end on Feb 8th (tomorrow, eek!!), and although I am happy for all the votes, I really am so happy to be considered and to be in the company of so many amazing bloggers!

2 comments:

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...