Saturday, December 8, 2012

Spreading Holiday Cheer

Last year I had a lot of fun with my post on wreaths (see Decorations all Around), so for this years Holiday decoration ideas I thought that I would spread my reach a little further.  With Hanukkah starting tonight and Christmas being only a few short weeks away, I am sure this weekend is when most people get their decorating hats on and set to the task of making ones house look festive for the holidays.  Here are some ideas that will really help you spread some holiday cheer in your home.





Although traditionally wreaths are a Christmas decoration I think that they are just festive!  Over the last couple of years I have seen more and more that are just decorative and add a little winter cheer to ones home.

Lizzie Joe Designs - Cork Wreath

Embellished Living - Felt Rosette Wreath

Sweet Paul Mag - Photo Wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...