Friday, November 16, 2012

Photography Week - Part 5

I thought that it would be fitting to have the last photographer in my series be British.  Simon Upton is a  London-based photographer who has shot some of the most incredible interiors in the UK and around the world for some of the most predominant magazines and designers in the industry. There is a simplicity about how his settings are framed, yet as a viewer it is clear to understand the complexity of each space. 

This week has been a truly fantastic adventure for me into the wonderful world of interior and architectural photography and has not only inspired me but has made me excited to have my projects photographed in the future.  I hope that you have all felt as enlightened as I have and that we have discovered some wonderfully talented people together.











1 comment:

  1. Wow, love the second stair case, the floor contrast is wonderful.

    The wooden floors and stone walls in the sun room come orangery (image 7) would make a beautiful restaurant too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...