Thursday, November 15, 2012

Photography Week - Part 4

For todays photographer I wanted to stretch my geographic reach to Europe as many of the interiors and designs coming we are currently seeing are at the top of our industry, and Xavier Béjot is no exception. This French photographer works with the likes of Jean Louis Deniot and we all recognize his work from covers of magazines such as Architectural Digest, Elle Decor and Interior Design.  I love the way he uses surfaces in the interiors to tell a story not only about the materiality of the space, but also what the photograph is not able to show you - the reflection int he mirror below, or lacquer panels in photos 2 and 3 and the surfaces in the last image. 









1 comment:

  1. I have really been enjoying this photography week! Thanks Anna!

    :) Holly

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...