Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Photography Week - Part 3

Todays photographer is the California based Dominique Vorillon.  Featured in publications such as Veranda, New York Times Magazine and World of Interiors her work always has a clean, crisp and easy to understand quality.  She has a way of capturing light in a space that gives her photos an almost etherial quality, something I find so mesmerizing.  The color saturation and framing of each shot brings me into the space, and whether I like the interior or not, I find I am always inspired by her images.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...