Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gift Guide Part 2 : Home

For the second instalment of my guide I wanted to share things for the home - after all this is an Interior Design blog and the fun part.  I was very conscious when making my selections to consider that not all of us are prepared to spend six figues on gifts for the home this holiday season, and so my selection are thing I would love and that aren't going to break the bank.  What would make the top of your list?


1. Roberts Retro DAB Radio. Okay, this has been on my list for the last several years.  I think that it is an amazing addition (aesthetically) to an interior, and adds a little touch of quirk  with this said, do people still listen to the radio??
2. Pillows from Christian Zuzunaga
3. Alvar Aalto Squiggle Vase
4. Adnet Mirror. This is probably the priciest item on the list, but seeing as he is one of my favorites, I couldn't leave him off my home gift list.  Many have tried to copy his mirror, but when it comes down to it, the stitching detail and proportions just can't be beat with an original!
7. Soda Stream Source is the latest addition to the Soda Stream Family and I think the best one yet.  The craze of making ones own sparkling water has really picked up and for this addition to their collection, they have enlisted the design help and environmental expertise of Yves Béhar,


2 comments:

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...