Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Inspired By

Fall! It is hard to ignore that the seasons are changing.  Although the weather seems to be holding out now the colder days have hit Manhattan and so it is only a matter of time until it turns for good.  I am worried for what the colder weather will be like this winter, but for now I am putting that out of my head to enjoy the amazing colours of the fall. Since it has been a while since I had an Inspired By post, I thought it would be good to ring in the week with my favourite feelings of fall!



Elle Decor


I love these chairs and know that there is nothing particularly autumn-like about them, however I love that they are upholstered in an old Hudson Bay blanket and they just feel so warm and cozy.


Fall and getting into the colder seasons for me has always been about cable knit. I think that it is great that knit no longer only means sweaters - whether lining for hunter boots, or a little texture for your home, it is a comforting and cozy and reminds me of the change in season and wardrobe.

Image Credits : Photo 1,  Photo 2Photo 4,  Photo 3

I just loved this selection of yarn. What a stunning Fall Palette this would make - a nice selection of warm neutrals with a little pop of colour.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...