Monday, July 9, 2012

Sneak Peek

Hello all and welcome to another week! I had a wonderful weekend out of the city visiting a friend and her lovely little 2 week old baby girl.  Such a tiny sweetheart she is. Great to get out of the city and do a whole lot of relaxing and visiting with friends I haven't seen in a long time. Now back to work and a fresh (and busy) week has started.  I am looking forward to heading to Aspen again at the beginning of next week to spend some more time on site for the second phase of our installation, and although I know it will be busy and intense, as I am sure I have mentioned, I love being on site and so this is always my favorite part of a project.

I wanted to give you all a little Sneak Peek into a new before and after I am working on. A dear friend of mine has spent countless months renovating an apartment in Edinburgh and I finally have the photos! Keep an eye out over the next few days to see the full post, but I can tell you this one is magazine worthy for sure!

Happy Monday all!
A x


4 comments:

  1. That's the same space? What? I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to catch my breath when I saw this renovation. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! You got skills, girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I can't even recognize it! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...