Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quintessentially New York

Well, I don't really know where the weeks have gone. It has been ages since my last Quintessentially post and with all the traveling I seem to be missing sharing big parts of our New York experiences with you all.  I thought I'd start with sharing a great gem we discovered recently when we hit the town for our anniversary - Quality Meats NYC.  Part of the Stillman Restaurant group and one of the feathers in AvroKO Design's hat (see my post on Beauty and Essex), this restaurant is everything you would want from a quality steak house and more.  The decor has not so subtle references to a butcher shop and abattoir with meat hooks turned into chandeliers and 'raw industrial chic' being the name of the game.  The food was out of this world, and even though in true New York fashion the noise level was past being able to hear my own thoughts, I would highly recommend dinner, drinks and ambiance at this mid-town spot - carnivores bring your appetite!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...