Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beautiful Brass - Part 2

Yesterday I featured a Brooklyn home with incredible brass accents throughout (see post here) and it got me thinking about how brass has made a come-back, and whereas before it was viewed as a more traditional finish, we are now seeing it more and more in contemporary and cutting edge interiors.  With all of this being said I didn't think that I could do a post on brass and not bring in the queen of brass herself Kelly Wearstler.  I feel that she is one of the pioneers in brining brass back to life and showing the world that it doesn't have to be part of a stuffy trad interior anymore.  So, thank you madame Wearstler for showing us the light, and for all of those out there who want to see what other trends she is into you can always visit her blog My Vibe My Life for inspiration!






Photos courtesy of  World of Kelly Wearster


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...