Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kate MccGwire

I was first introduced to Kate MccGwire's work a couple of years ago while working in London.  She is an incredibly talented British artist who creates stunning sculptures and installations with feathers. I was reading through some blogs yesterday and came across an update on Kate's work on My Love For You (a great blog I recently discovered) with other work and interviews by Kate here and here, and just had to share it with all of you. As you will see from the images below, her work is unlike anything I have ever seen - there is a serene quality to her pieces and I feel like each time I see them I not only notice different things, but they make me feel different emotions, a really rare achievement for me. Please enjoy the works below and have a look at her website, it is really something unique and wonderful!


Photos Courtesy of Kate MccGwire Artist

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is amazing... not sure what else to say, these images made me a little speechless!
    x kat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...