Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Last night we had a wonderful dinner with a new friend on restaurant row (W46th Ave) and feel invigorated for having discovered yet another new part of this amazing city.  It is a bright and sunny day here in Manhattan and we are off to do a little horse riding this afternoon - so excited.

There are some exciting projects in the works for next week so stay tuned. I am also happy to say that I am now - finally - connected to the world of Twitter (@CanoeDesignBlog), so stop by, have a look and follow me if you are so inclined.

I hope you all enjoy a fantastic weekend and leave you with a little architecture and travel treat to inspire us all!

A x

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog:)Great pics and so much inspiration..I wish you a lovely week.
    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...