Friday, February 3, 2012

Furniture Fridays

Today I am thrilled to have Tobe from Because It's Awesome with me for Furniture Fridays.  I discovered BIA several months ago and now cannot get enough. Tobe's insight and posts on the world of interiors and all things design are truly inspiring. She has a stunning aesthetic and I am always fining new and unique inspiration in her posts. 

Tobe is in the process of designing her home and there have already been some amazing posts on the progress (see her living room here).  While Tobe is waiting to publish the "Big Reveal" on her master bedroom (cannot wait) she has put together a great post for me on her favorite headboards.  I look forward to Tobe's posts and images and hope you will all stop by for a look!


hello! tobe from because it's awesome here, talking about my favorite piece of furniture. i have to say this was nearly impossible for me to hone in on. i'm sort of a big fan of all furniture; the more interesting and quirky, the better! my first inclination was to go with wingback leather chairs. but since chairs have been done a time or two for this series, my second thought has everything to do with the two bedrooms we're decorating essentially from scratch. i've come to realize that i have had a serious thing for upholstered headboards! happily, i just purchased one for our master and i must say, i'm feeling quite fancy. this is my first "adult" bed, and while mine has regency style tendencies, i can definitely appreciate all shapes and sizes.

Interior Design by Grace Bonney

Interior Design by Michelle Adams

Interior Design by Lee Kleinhelter

 Interior Design by Michelle Adams

Interior Design by Pereira Associates

all images via lonny magazine

thanks for having me, Anna! ox

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for really curvy headboards! I even forced a client to get one made :)
    http://www.inspiredmrsstevens.com/2011/11/project-update-vintage-touches.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...