Friday, December 9, 2011

The Runners Up

For the past three days I have been posting on my top three from Architectural Digests 100 Architects and Designers (you can visit my PART 1, PART 2 and PART 3 posts through their links). It was VERY hard to pick my top three as there are so many interesting, innovative and amazing designers that made their list and I have therefore decided to have one more (little) post with my runners up.

The issue is really fantastic and I love reading about designers I know and discovering new ones.  Who were your favorites?  Here is the link to the AD list for all those interested in killing some time this Friday.



DANIEL ROMUALDEZ ARCHITECTS


All photos from AD Top 100

1 comment:

  1. I love them all but partial to Aero architects! I appreciate you so much for stopping by the blog !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...