Friday, November 11, 2011

A Room for a King

I love the possibility for pushing the boundaries with materials and details and how a washroom can say so much about the larger interior environment it inhabits - whether in a residence or public space.  They can be a place to escape with spa-like features or a purely functional room, either way their design possibilities are endless.  I have been collecting inspiration images of washrooms for years and here are some of my favourite so far.

Whether the architecture of the space is classical or contemporary each of these rooms has an inviting and relaxing feel. The material pallet in each case is simple and elegant and although all are quite different, I can imagine being at home in any one of them.







Image source unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...