Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspired By

Cyber Monday! Well this whole Black Friday and Cyber Monday thing is new to me having never lived in the US before. With that being said I am no stranger to shopping and thought that I would include some of the items on my dream list for this Cyber Monday.

Cassina Limited Edition LC3 Armchair in leather and linen

One of these metal sculpture by Jaume Plensa - and the space to put it!

A full set of the Phaidon Wallpaper City Guides - and the plane tickets to visit all cities!




My very own shower on a dock overlooking a spectacular view!
Image source unknown

2 comments:

  1. I am defiantly inspired by those heads as well. Thanks for checking out my blog. You can follow my blog via Google Friend Connect to stay more in touch. http://design-bad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lamp! x ktrins

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...