Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New in the City

I have recently moved to Manhattan with my husband after living and working in London for 4 years. I am an Interior Designer who lives design and wants to share my enthusiasm with others. In our search for an apartment in the city I came across the Rockefeller Apartments in Mid-Town and thought that they would make a good opening blog. Built in 1936, this building is beautiful both inside and out, and with views over the MoMA it really is a building I would love to live in.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome - I read each and every one of them and love hearing your thoughts and ideas.
Thank you for taking the time to visit Canoe Design and I look forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...